Friday, March 7, 2014

Baby #2: 16 Weeks

Edited to add: written around 12/16/13

In my 16th week of my second pregnancy I turned 31 years old. Although I still don't feel old it does kind of sound old... :) I had the best birthday! Amelia and Eric spoiled me, I got in some shopping and lunch with a friend and a lot of relaxing and most importantly I felt great all day!

Symptoms:

Now "morning sickness" is not totally gone but it's so much better that I feel like I can't complain. I have greatly reduced the frequency of the Zofran. I'm still taking it ( and need it) upon waking but in just playing it by ear for the rest of the day. Sometimes I need it and sometimes I don't! :) 

I'm still pretty tired, some days I'll catch a nap while Amelia naps but I seem to feel worse when I wake up. When I don't nap I am BEAT by the time evening rolls around. Eh...such is pregnancy!

I think maybe I'm starting to feel the baby move. Right around now was when I felt the faint movements last time so hopefully I'll be feeling the rolling belly movements soon! 



Stats:

16 weeks
Down 5 pounds
Feeling so much better! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment